Nadire's do not need to eat, and in fact, have no mouths to eat with. They can gain power through the solar panel on their face or through electrical charges.
Nadires are typically the same height as Aphex.
Comparable Height Chart.
Nadires can not reproduce and are remnants made from the human era.
Lore and Information
Nadires are mechanical creatures created with metal and cloth to mimic the abundance of the Aphex's success among humans. They were designed by a rival corporation to be more intelligent and obedient as an Aphex, including the ability to ignore any emotions of the flesh. Initially, this design was a success but quickly went downhill when Nadires began to learn from humans and tried to copy their emotional responses as part of their artificial intelligence protocol.
Nadires were not so lucky when the world fell. Many remained by their long-deceased owners and eventually succumbed when foundations collapsed or were raided by other creatures. Others lay buried under rubble or rusted out in the sun. Only recently many Nadire's cores have been re-powered by an unknown energy, awaking many from their slumber from the rubble or old factories. Aphex and beings alike were very hesitant to these new creatures, but somewhat shared an unspoken understanding of their state. Aphex and Nadires both share a connection to the downfall of the human race and possess different opinions and emotions caused by this event, which offers a unique understanding of each of their places in this strange world.
Nadires are quite curious about their new world and are eager to learn how to feel emotions and sensations now that they do not have a purpose to serve. It is very difficult for Nadires to process emotion, and this usually is only surface level as understood by their code. If a Nadire is infused with a soul, it is much easier for the robot to process real emotions, however, this is usually very confusing and can be difficult for the Nadire to process the onslaught of new feelings. Infusing a soul into an object/item is a difficult task and often relies on a ritual or specific affliction to successfully carry out. (This is lore-related and soul possession onto a Nadire is up to the owner.)
Nadire's possess large wings of cloth that in most cases can sustain flight (if large enough). These wings are lined with technology and can become flaccid and used like robes when the Nadire does not wish to use the wings. Nadires can speak any human language known and are quick learners to pick up on the many new dialects in Elyxium. In this new world, Nadires are seen as "The Forgotten" or "Relics" and are Elyxiums smartest and most noble of inhabitants. They possess knowledge far greater than human artefacts can offer and have aided in the advancement of many new inventions and human necessities such as computers, phones and the internet, which is only available in situated districts.
1. The normal mask. This is the symbol of the Nadire and is unique to every bot, even if they appear identical. These symbols are made up of tiny pixels that were scanned by humans to easily identify the Nadire. This symbol does not move or morph but can change colour.
2. An alternative glitch visual of a Nadire's faceplate. This usually occurs when the system has run into a processing error, broken, or is in a state of confusion.
3. An alternative glitch visual of a Nadire's faceplate. This usually occurs when the system has run into a processing error, broken, or is in a state of confusion.
4. A graphical glitch that can be seen with the Nadire's symbol. This usually occurs during confusion or when stress is applied to the system.
5. A symbol that appears when the Nadire is running out of energy and needs to recharge. This is usually depicted as a battery or charger symbol. This may also appear as full when fully charged.
6. An alternative glitch visual of a Nadire's faceplate. This usually occurs when the system has crashed, and the Nadire will lose consciousness until they have restarted or resolved the conflict in its software.
7. A blank screen. This is depicted when a Nadire is shut down and is in a "sleeping" state.
8. An alternative glitch visual of a Nadire's faceplate. This usually occurs when the system has crashed, and the Nadire will lose consciousness until they have restarted or resolved the conflict in its software.
Other. Other versions of the above screens may be presented, however, these must clearly represent a state of malfunction, error, process etc. Can not change the Nadire's identifier symbol unless the Nadire receives an upgrade (Such as a premium trait).
Nadires do not normally possess souls.
Nadire masks come in a number of shapes and styles. It is the main feature of the species and holds the most recognizable features.
The mechanical mouth can vary in style and is invisible when closed. When possessing this mouth, the Nadire can have a basic tongue and taste food. Nadires with mouths has the ability to absorb energy from not only the sun but edible objects, coal, minerals, and burnable items.
The gem mask allows the Nadire to have a faceted gem as its faceplate instead of glass. This gem can be flat or carved outwards (as shown in the example). This gem still acts like a screen as the LEDs are projected behind the gem's surface.
Nadires possess large wings made of cloth. These allow easy transportation to most Nadires
*Editor Note: Any normal ears are optional to add as a common trait (1 pair).
Being synthetic beings, Nadires can receive upgrades anytime during their lifespan. These are usually installed by other Nadires in the profession of robotic upgrades.
*Hologram displays are transparent images close to the Nadire's body that can be turned off/on at will and move and change. These can be hologram limbs, spikes, expressions, flowers, halos etc. This can also give the Nadire a general ability to project images from the hands as an ability. This trait doesn't need to be present in masterlist images. Must be transparent and not physical in appearance.
Some Nadires possess the exposed core trait. This was used by older models to easily show the mood and/or energy level of the Nadire. These glowing sections in the indentations on the chest and stomach can canonically change colour, unlike glowing markings (rare). While the base colour is dependant on the Nadire, it is usually universal that red/black/orange core colours represent rebellion, low energy or a negative moodlet.